anomy-list

Announcing sanitizer.pl, revision 1.42

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (18296@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 21 Aug 2001 - 15:53:12 UTC

    Hi all,

    I've uploaded a new revision of the sanitizer to the web. This
    release is noteworthy for:

      - A completely rewritten logging system.

        NOTE: This breaks the old scoring stuff - 1.43 will have the
               scoring stuff re-implemented. I wanted to release this
        ASAP so people not using the scoring mechanism could upgrade
        to get the bugfixes and improvements implemented so far. If you
        are using the sanitizer's exit codes or the scoring stuff, wait
        for 1.43 before upgrading.

      - Valid-character check in file names can be disabled by setting
        file_characters=0.

      - Improved CRLF/LF handling.

      - Added the FORM tag to the html blacklist, see discussion on Bugtraq
        for an explanation.

      - HTML blacklist is now customizable via the html_evil_tags variable.

      - More documentation fixes, new stuff in contrib/.

    See the CHANGELOG.sanitizer file for more details.

    I look forward to any feedback. :-)

     18296@xyz.molar.is                -><-              http://bre.klaki.net/

    Check out my open-source email sanitizer: http://mailtools.anomy.net/

    hosted by molar.is