I've uploaded a new revision of the sanitizer to the web. This
release is noteworthy for:
- A completely rewritten logging system.
NOTE: This breaks the old scoring stuff - 1.43 will have the
scoring stuff re-implemented. I wanted to release this
ASAP so people not using the scoring mechanism could upgrade
to get the bugfixes and improvements implemented so far. If you
are using the sanitizer's exit codes or the scoring stuff, wait
for 1.43 before upgrading.
- Valid-character check in file names can be disabled by setting
- Improved CRLF/LF handling.
- Added the FORM tag to the html blacklist, see discussion on Bugtraq
for an explanation.
- HTML blacklist is now customizable via the html_evil_tags variable.
- More documentation fixes, new stuff in contrib/.
See the CHANGELOG.sanitizer file for more details.
I look forward to any feedback. :-)
-- Bjarni R. Einarsson PGP: 02764305, B7A3AB89 email@example.com -><- http://bre.klaki.net/
Check out my open-source email sanitizer: http://mailtools.anomy.net/