anomy-list

Re: Use of Sophos sweep not working

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (17789@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mon 13 Aug 2001 - 10:34:21 UTC

    Þann 2001-08-13, 10:43:16 (+0800) skrifaði Chang Kai Cheong:
    > Hi Alex,
    >
    > Thanks for your input and your setting and script work perfectly well.
    > After some trial and error, I found that if we defined file list with 3
    > potential policies (as in my previous post), it would not work. If I
    > added another policy such that:
    > file_list_1_policy = accept:defang:save:save
    > file_list_1_scanner = 0:1:2,3:/usr/local/bin/sweep.sh %FILENAME
    >
    > Any comments?

    Yes, four policies are required at the moment. I could make it more
    flexible (and might, since this seems to be a common error), but the
    reason I decided on four is because virus scanners commonly return
    the following reports:

      clean, disinfected, infected, error

    ... each of which you might want to respond to in a different way.

     17789@xyz.molar.is                 -><-             http://bre.klaki.net/

    Netverjar gegn ruslpósti: http://www.netverjar.is/baratta/ruslpostur/

    hosted by molar.is