anomy-list

Re: Archive/Ziip

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (16871@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Tue 07 Aug 2001 - 18:01:56 UTC

    On 2001-08-07, 13:45:29 (-0400), Scott Dunn wrote:
    > I am trying to ./configure amavis but it says I don't have Archive/zip. I
    > went into cpan and typed install Archive::Zip and it said it could not be
    > found. Where can i find this and how can I install it???

    This mailing list is for users of the Anomy Mail Sanitizer - not
    Amavis. You really should direct your questions to the Amavis
    lists, which should be easy to find from http://www.amavis.org/.

     16871@xyz.molar.is                -><-              http://bre.klaki.net/

    Check out my open-source email sanitizer: http://mailtools.anomy.net/

    hosted by molar.is