anomy-list

Re: renamed sanitizer/log

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (10842@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fös 16 Feb 2001 - 10:16:45 UTC

On 2001-02-16, 11:13:52 (+0100), Tom Staels wrote:
> Bjarni,
>
> I have applied a tiny little hack to sanitizer.pl,
> I changed tne name of the inline log from sanitizer.log to sanitizer.txt.
> The reason is that windoze clients can now click on the log and open it
> without having to register a new filetype ( .log ).
>
> Do you see any potential probs with this?

Not really. In fact, if you think this makes life much easier I suppose
I could just make it the default setting. Any comments from other list
subscribers?

 10842@xyz.molar.is                -><-              http://bre.klaki.net/

Check out my open-source email sanitizer: http://mailtools.anomy.net/

hosted by molar.is