anomy-list

Re: Re: too many hops in sendmail

From: Leandro Dardini (10622@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mið 14 Feb 2001 - 10:32:04 UTC

Unfortunately Bjarni solution doesn't work. I finally decided to read
sendmail documentation about rewriting rules, and for what I have
understood, it MUST work... but I get always "too many oops"...

I try rules from Bjarni, taking care of tabs and with/without spaces... but
all with failure.

Any idea?

Leandro