anomy-list

getting sanitizer to work system wide

From: Noel Clarkson (10393@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Þri 13 Feb 2001 - 14:18:20 UTC

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting sanitizer to work either system wide (or even
at this stage from the command prompt). I set it up about a month ago
and could get it working from the command prompt then thought I'd trial
it on a few users before going system wide. After a lot of fiddling
with config files, it's been working well for a couple of weeks but now
that I want to go system wide it seems to be having some trouble. It
reads the procmailrc file in /etc but returns the following in the
logs:

Insecure dependency in require while running setuid at
/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl l
ine 49.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl line 49.
procmail: Program failure (2) of "/anomy/bin/sanitizer.pl"

I then thought I'd run it with the config file etc from the command line
to make sure I that wasn't the problem but it complains with:
bash# ./bin/sanitizer.pl < /usr/spool/mail/noel

Can't locate Anomy/MIMEStream.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/i3
86-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux
/usr/lib
/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl . /bin) at
./bin/sanitizer.pl li
ne 49.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./bin/sanitizer.pl line 49.

even without any config file being used.

The files are in the right place, I still have a couple of the test
users set up and running on individual config files (one of which is
just a copy of the system wide one) and they continue to work fine.

Any thoughts as to where to look, or what might be wrong would be great.

In case you're wondering - I'm using revision 1.34

cheers,

noel