A bug or a configuration error with permissions?

From: Wayne Smith (
Date: Fim 11 Jan 2001 - 04:43:30 UTC

Everything was working fine while testing things in my /home directory
(.procmailrc). When I moved the procmailrc settings to /etc/procmailrc
things did not work and the following errors were reported.

   Insecure dependency in require while running setuid at
/usr/local/anomy/bin/ line 49.
   BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/anomy/bin/
line 49.
   procmail: Program failure (2) of "/usr/local/anomy/bin/"
   procmail: Rescue of unfiltered data succeeded

I have the following procmail ruleset in /etc/procmailrc

   :0 fw
   |/usr/local/anomy/bin/ /etc/sanitizer.cfg

Any help is greatly appreciated, my company just received another *.vbs virus.

This mailing list's home page is:
There you can find subscription instructions and possibly an archive. is a free Icelandic mailing list service.

hosted by