anomy-list

Error in testcase for boundaries.

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (08485@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Þri 02 Jan 2001 - 14:05:31 UTC

FYI:

I seem to have made a minor error when preparing the test case
"sanitizer.boundary". It doesn't work right for me when using it for
regression testing at work, anyway. The .diff file will always show
different attachment filenames, which is perfectly OK.

 08485@xyz.molar.is                -><-              http://bre.klaki.net/

Check out my open-source email sanitizer: http://mailtools.anomy.net/