anomy-list

Re: Behavior of default policy?

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (08147@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mán 18 Des 2000 - 18:23:38 UTC

On 2000-12-18, 10:12:01 (-0800), Jessie Bryan wrote:
> I tried this on an identical RH 6.2 box and same thing happens, this time
> with perl 5_005 version.
> Not understanding why file_default_policy acts this way..

I'm running it myself on RedHat 6.2. It doesn't act this way if you
run it properly - if you try the test-cases, and they succeed then you
have proof of that on your own hardware:

  cd $ANOMY/testcases ; ./testall.sh

At least some of the tests would fail on your machine if the
sanitizer was simply ignoring policies.

I think you need to check your command lines, arguments etc. because
it sounds to me like your configuration file is simply never getting
read.

P.S. We should probably spare the rest of the list subscribers -
let's take this discussion to private email. :)

 08147@xyz.molar.is                -><-              http://bre.klaki.net/

Check out my open-source email sanitizer: http://mailtools.anomy.net/