anomy-list

Re: Behavior of default policy?

From: Jessie Bryan (08025@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mán 18 Des 2000 - 18:12:01 UTC

I tried this on an identical RH 6.2 box and same thing happens, this time
with perl 5_005 version.
Not understanding why file_default_policy acts this way..

-Jes

 Jessie Bryan
 Systems Engineer | Data Communications
 NetLojix Communications, Inc. NASDAQ: NETX
 e - 08025@xyz.molar.is
 v - 805.884.6317
 f - 805.884.6311
 w - www.netlojix.com