anomy-list

Announcing sanitizer.pl revision 1.33

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (07454@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fim 14 Des 2000 - 02:10:03 UTC

Hi,

I'm about to upload a new sanitizer to the mailtools page. This
revision fixes a minor problem where certain qp-encoded forwarded
messages could cause certain MIME boundaries to get corrupted,
thus making the following attachments unusable. Rather obscure,
but I recommend people upgrade.

In other news, some of you may be interested to hear that I've
decided to start looking for a company willing to pay me to
develop the Sanitizer further, either into a net-based service
such as has been discussed on this list before or part of a more
traditional commercial product. The core sanitizer will remain
freely available under the GPL or some other open-source license.
I've talked to two Icelandic companies so far, and although I
haven't completed negotiations or chosen between them I can tell
you that this will take place within the next few months. I'll
post more details as they become available.

It is my hope that this will be both good for my pocket and good
for the sanitizer itself.

 07454@xyz.molar.is                -><-              http://bre.klaki.net/

Check out my open-source email sanitizer: http://mailtools.anomy.net/