anomy-list

Re: PDF-files gets corrupted part II

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (03380@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Fim 07 Sep 2000 - 15:45:35 UTC

On 2000-09-07, 15:29:39 (+0200), Kim Johnny Mathisen wrote:
> The original

I'll take a look.

FYI, the mailing list is at the moment configured to drop all
attachments for various reasons, I picked up the original content
from the list system's backup area. In the future, I guess
attachments such as this should be sent to me personally.

This might change sometime within the next few weeks, if people
actually prefer that relatively large attachments get propogated to
the mailing list itself.

 03380@xyz.molar.is               -><-            http://bre.klaki.net/

Netverjar gegn ruslpósti: http://www.netverjar.is/baratta/ruslpostur/