anomy-list

Anomy development will be very slow in July

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (01417@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Þri 04 Júl 2000 - 13:11:14 UTC

Hi all,

Since I know some of you have been writing me email about Anomy
or waiting for certain features to be released, I just wanted to
let you know that I'm currently travelling around East Europe
(Polland, East Germany, etc. etc.) and really have no idea how
often I'll be able to get online to respond to my mail or update
the code. Hopefully once a week or so, but I really don't know.

Sorry I didn't let you all know sooner, but I just finished
moving from France and meeting friends at the Roskilde music
festival (in Denmark), so I just haven't had much time - and
when I did find time I found out that I had forgotten to charge
my laptop's batteries...

--
Bjarni R. Einarsson :: 01417@xyz.molar.is :: http://bre.klaki.net/