anomy-list

Created a proposal/bid on cosource.

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (00736@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Mið 07 Jún 2000 - 17:02:50 UTC

Hi,

I've created a request for proper, detailed documentation for
the sanitizer on Cosource:

   http://www.cosource.com/cgi-bin/cos.pl/wish/info/333

Since I have bid on the request myself, people interested in
supporting the project by giving me money can now do so by
pledging support for my bid there. :-) I would really like to
make some money this way - I keep going around telling people
that people who like my code would donate cash if they only
could... well now they can, so we'll see how my theory holds up.

People more interested in doing my dirty work for me (writing
docs) can of course post a counter-offer or send me stuff.

 00736@xyz.molar.is               -><-            http://bre.klaki.net/

Netverjar gegn ruslpósti: http://www.netverjar.is/baratta/ruslpostur/

----- End forwarded message -----

-- Bjarni R. Einarsson PGP: 02764305, B7A3AB89 00736@xyz.molar.is -><- http://bre.klaki.net/