anomy-list

Re: Request

From: Bjarni Runar Einarsson (00433@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Þri 30 Maí 2000 - 18:25:00 UTC

On 2000-05-29, 15:40:45 (+0200), Kim Johnny Mathisen wrote:
> Hi,

Hi, sorry about the bounced mail, I had a loop in my procmail rulesets.

> Now, what I would like to see/get some help implementing is a option where I
> could drop a copy of the original mail down to a temp area
> (/var/qmail/wait/$pid.tmp for example), and to delete the blacklist/unknown
> MIME-part from the mail that gets forwarded to the user.

Making a copy of the original mail is trivial with procmail (or even tee, if
you are brave), and the newest version of the sanitizer (1.16) is able to
remove suspicious looking attachments from the mail it processes.

So a two-stage procmail ruleset, almost identical to the one I suggested in
the README file will do this for you if you define the right policies for
the sanitizer. I'm not sure how easy it is to use procmail with qmail
though.

Let me know how it works out! :-)

--
Bjarni - 00433@xyz.molar.is