anomy-list

Announcing sanitizer.pl rev. 1.16

From: Bjarni R. Einarsson (00095@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Þri 30 Maí 2000 - 15:36:02 UTC

Hi all,

I've just finished uploading revision 1.16 of the sanitzer to
http://mailtools.anomy.net/. This revision brings the sanitizer
much closer to being "feature complete" - I've added both a flexible
configuration system and support for external virus scanners.

Aside from bug fixing, most of the work left on my TODO list involves
documentation.

The next few revisions will probably include very few new features
and will concentrate on bug fixing and improving compliance with the
various MIME-related RFCs.

 00095@xyz.molar.is               -><-            http://bre.klaki.net/

Netverjar gegn ruslpósti: http://www.netverjar.is/baratta/ruslpostur/