anomy-bugs

error when correcting mime boundaries

From: Roberto Piola (08122@xyz.molar.is)
Date: Thu 13 Sep 2001 - 12:36:19 UTC


I'm currently using Anomy 1.35; I tried also the latest Anomy 1.43 but I got
the same problem:

when sanitizing the enclosed message, anomy correctly changes the header
Content-type: MULTIPART/ALTERNATIVE;
 BOUNDARY="Boundary_(ID_/DtSRv3nZ0bvWReODVoukw)"

into
Content-type: MULTIPART/ALTERNATIVE;
 BOUNDARY="SOME_SAFE_STRING"

but then fails to replace the boundaries of the following parts of the
message, so that the message appears empty to all mime-compliant readers.

I can argue that there is a problem connected to the presence of parentheses
in the boundary string, but I was unable to fix it due to my little
experience in perl... I was forced to turn off feat_boundaries.

Roberto Piola
technical staff
Gruppo IH Srl
strada del Drosso 128/6
10135 Torino (TO)
Italy
phone +39-011-3473520
fax +39-011-3473522
08217@xyz.molar.is

 <<mail_in_html.txt>>

        -- 8< -- attachment; filename="mail_in_html.txt" --



hosted by molar.is